Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Three posts in one day. This one is meant to upstage the gender post. Either my family likes me, or I did a really good job of complaining about how crummy my Nikon camera was. A bunch of them got together and bought me a birthday present. It's a camera, (in case you couldn't tell from the picture.) No, I didn't take a picture of the new camera with the new camera, silly...the battery is still charging.



I just wanted to say thanks. So, Thanks. (I'll thank you personally once I find out who all chipped in, right now I'm not sure.)

4 comments:

bug girl said...

Why'd we get you a camera. It appears that the one you have works just fine.

Now we need to see a major change in the quality of pictures on this thing. We expect award winning well set up pictures. We expect to be amazed. Pressure, Pressure, good thing you have IS on that camera.

Alice said...

OH MAN I was thinking about your birthday all month and then of course I forget on the day. Happy belated Birthday.

The Bec-ster said...

I think you should take award winning pictures of Kim and post them on your blog!

leBolide said...

Holy moley! Now that the bar has been set, I'm sad my birthday is already passed! Looks like I'll have to start dropping hints for next year.