Tuesday, April 01, 2008

After some relentless begging here is a dragon for my sons room.



My husband has told him a bed time story that ends with a golden dragon that lives on a mountain top. So he got a golden dragon, and it's even on a mountain top.

I should have taken a "before" picture of the frame, it had a few problems...the corners didn't meet up right, and it had some tacky felt on it too, but most of all it was gold. I am anti gold when it comes to picture frames. The frame came from Kim, and when my son saw it he immediately began asking to put it up in his room. I kept telling him "Maybe some day..." in an effort to let him forget about it. Then I found out that he wanted a picture of a dragon for his room and he wanted dragon slime on it. This I could handle. He was very persistent in getting me to work on it, and kept asking me, "How many more minutes?"

2 comments:

bug girl said...

I am so glad that you could take that ugly gold frame and make something nice and special for your son. Wouldn't it be sad if he grew up to be a man and never got a dragon picture from you for his very own?

The Bec-ster said...

That is so cool! I love the mountain with the super big dragon on top. The Frame's dragon slime goes so well ! So very very awesome! I think this counts as nesting because after the baby he will never see you have even a minute for his little wants and pleas...YOU WILL BE TOO BUSY with the babies.