Tuesday, November 28, 2006



In my house we have priorities. Lego's come first. And you don't bother "Mom" while she is playing with them.

Usually we just have the big Lego's out, that way we don't have to worry about the little carpet cleaner getting them in her mouth. But the other day the older brother asked, "Mom, can I help you clean the whole house so that we can get the little Lego's out?" To this I heartily agreed, thinking it would be nice to have help and motivation to clean the whole house, I guess I didn't remember that he was only 4 and he was done cleaning with me after about 5 minutes. The whole house didn't get clean, just the play room, and we did get the little Lego's out.

So that is what I have been doing for the last 2 days. Playing Lego's and fishing them out of the baby's mouth. Talk about idle projects...

3 comments:

The Bec-ster said...

You are such a good mom!

The Bec-ster said...

I had a weird dream with your smoke stacks in it and Howl's Moving Castle. Sophie was you Pam! I guess that means Howl was Dan. In all your spare time you really would enjoy this book.

bug girl said...

Nice castle. I rarely play with legos. What is wrong with me?