Wednesday, December 09, 2009

When I grow up I am going to be a 3d animator. Right now in my youth I don't have time for it, but when I grow up and settle down that is what I will be.... Or maybe I'll be a bus driver, a very mean one.

I took a class this past term at our local tech-school, and I made this.



I know very corny and cliche, the whole dragon/falling apart castle thing. Please excuse it's incompleteness, I ran out of time. I ignored my household duties and children enough as it was.

3 comments:

bug girl said...

I think it is very Pamish. Thanks for posting because I was beginning to wonder if you really had been taking a class or if you were just taking time off from the family and sleeping in a hollow of a tree somewhere once a week.

Alice said...

cool

The Bec-ster said...

Wow, I was wondering why your house was going to shambles...I thought you were just making up the class as an excuse to leave the toys all thrown about...oh sorry that was my kid that threw all the toys out of the box!