Tuesday, October 02, 2007



Is the electrical circuit box hidden under picture number 1, 2, or 3? You will never guess, or maybe you will, but I'm not giving out any prizes, so it won't do you any good.

After a few weeks of arranging and re-arranging various frames around on the floor in front of this wall, and making a few trips to our local thrift shops to find the perfect sized frame, I have finally decided that this is how this wall will hang. I have yet to fill the 3 frames on the left with pictures, so they don't really count towards my new years resolution.

5 comments:

bug girl said...

Yeah!!! Good job!! Way to go!.

le said...

Oh I know that answer, but I won't spoil it for the ones that don't. Did you put more dragon snot on the mirror frame? The wall looks good.

Pam said...

Yes, dragon snot everywhere! Wa ha ha ha ha!

The Bec-ster said...

I want some dragon snot!
Kim has two pictures of your kids that I really like. I will send them to you and you can print them out and put them in your frame! or not.

leBolide said...

Remind me not to visit your house the next time we're in Utah, or I'll have to line up all the frames before it drives me crazy!